Add-ons/Disable Thunderbird and SeaMonkey Compatibility
Legacy add-on listings on AMO (addons.mozilla.org) can be compatible with multiple applications, like Firefox, Thunderbird, and SeaMonkey. In order to disable compatibility with Thunderbird and SeaMonkey for your add-on, follow these steps:
- Go to the Developer Hub.
- Click on "Edit Information" for your add-on.
- Then click on "Manage Status & Versions" on the sidebar menu.
- For each version listed on that page:
- Click on its link to go to its details page.
- In the Compatibility section, remove Thunderbird and SeaMonkey compatibility by clicking on the X to the right, and then click on Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
Once all versions have been cleared of Thunderbird and SeaMonkey compatibility, your add-on should no longer be considered compatible with those applications by AMO. The files can still be installed on those applications if the users choose to.