This is a weekly meetup to discuss all things regarding B2G automation and Quality. Please use wiki style.
- Meeting Name: QA Automation Roundtable
- Meeting Time: Thursday @ 9:30am - 10am PST
- Vidyo Room: QA Vidyo Room
- Video Link: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=nL4PESn1IaVh
- Dial in: 1-800-707-25331
- Meeting Notes: https://wiki.mozilla.org/B2G/QA/Meetings
- Previous Meeting: https://wiki.mozilla.org/B2G/QA/Meetings/Automation/2014-09-11
- Peter B
Previous Action Items
- [Dave, Bebe] try rebasing the 2.0 base image and put 2.1 and 2.2 full flash on it. experiment with 1-2 devices for perf/and smoketest
- v180 here (aka 2.0 w/ kk): https://drive.google.com/a/mozilla.com/file/d/0B7_yuXt7x6y4N3BHc1RHV0pjbVE/edit?usp=sharing
- [Tony] follow up to file a bug against perf and functional changes for kk image after collecting data DONE. result: switch to KK nightly full flashing when ready
- [Tony] write an email on the transition to 2.0 work to taipei starting monday DONE
- [Tony] bug 1033923 is blocking us from enabling 1028192 until its fixed,. follow up with Dylan's team. DONE - not blocking because its not a team priority. but it is assigned to :asuth, and scheduled for Sprint 5 (Sept 26th starting)
- Started testing full flash kk builds in Jenkins.
- Update: no big issues compared to JB
- Did not see https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1064765
- No issues until now
- Who should we ni? when we have infrastructure issues with the CI.
** Bug 1069187 - Builds on b2g-07.1 are failing with device not found ** https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1069187 ** File a bug and CC Tony James Geo
- Should we CC Tony to all our bugs or only the Gaia bugs. cc me on all bugs. it wont hurt. but ni? me if you need my attention.
This Week - Decisions & Action Items
- [Tony] investigate bug 1069187, and why this device is not responding