Scribed by adam
OKR Q3 discussion (miketaylr)
Let's talk over the proposed OKRs for Q3.
- mike: Supporting other teams this quarter. Looking into Enterprise and Tracking Protection issues. The Report Site Issue extension will eventually stop working, so we are porting to a Web Extension.
- mike: Using the Beta channel, test on Desktop and ship on mobile the report site issue button to get more reports.
- mike: More info to come around top-site insights dashboards from work week in Berlin July 25-27.
- mike: OKR check in dates https://github.com/mozilla/webcompat-team-okrs/projects
This is a non-verbal item about needsdiagnosis queue.
- karl: As you can see last week, I put less effort on needsdiagnosis. The curve is going up and went back above 300.
- karl: I'll be away for the next two weeks. It would be cool, if we could keep it at least horizontal and not surge above 350 again.
- karl: Good luck with the effort. Thanks.
Two Minutes ( 🐝 )
This is the summary of what you have done during the week. Feel free to add your own 2 minutes. Keep it short. Feel free to add your name if you think you need to share something.
- Adam: Outreach, Tracking Protection catch up, meetings
- Dennis: GWS and other diagnosis, getting Fennec to love GoFaster, working on not causing a red build
- Karl: A bit of diagnosis, a bit of many things to close needinfo here and there and answer PRs. At the time of the meeting I should be boarding. So have fun. Documenting the API https://github.com/webcompat/webcompat.com/issues/2525#issuecomment-403676858
- Kate: Learned some flask-squlalchemy/python, got framework and a test database up and running for metrics, fixed a bug in webcompat addons, (miniTestDB -- https://send.firefox.com/download/a5faac998d/#cw7pkom5zu6yXD3bVIEX3w)
- Mike: Lots of planning stuff. Tracking Protection meetings. Dusted off my blog and wrote some articles.
- Oana: Investigate and triage issues. Investigate Tracking Protection issues.
- Sergiu: Investigate and triage issues. Investigate Tracking Protection issues.
- Thomas: GWS tier 1 and other diagnoses, fixes for the Fennec GWS/FB experiment, improvements to the diagnosis add-on, landed bz1403027, worked on bz1286882, took workplace training.
PTO / Travel ( 🐝 )
- Dennis: 2018-07-16 to 2018-07-22 (ScotlandJS, and a bit of sightseeing)
- Kate: 2018-07-18 to 2018-07-22 (ScotlandJS, but online)
- Karl: 2018-07-11 to 2018-07-25 (much needed PTO. Offline.)
- Thomas: 2018-08-15 to 2018-09-07 (PTO)
- Mike: July 12, 13, 16, 20, 23 (PTO)
- Karl: 2018-10-04 to 2018-10-06 (Paris-Web Conference)
- Oana: 2018-07-23 to 2018-08-03 (PTO)