Scribed by Thomas
OKR Checkin (miketaylr)
ML triage bot not working (Oana)
- Oana: The ML piece is still not working, so we have to triage things by hand. Sergiu moderated 200 issues on Sunday, but that's a lot of work.
- Mike: Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. We're trying to figure out why.
- Sergiu: I have a theory. The ML bot works when we triage newly reported issues.
- Mike: Karl is working on that right now, and it's a priority to figure that out. Sergiu, please leave a comment on the bug if you have an idea.
- Mike: Another interesting question is: when do we run this thing? Do we run it on the moderation queue, so we can skip moderating invalid issues, or should we run it after moderation, so invalid issues are public.
- Oana: We also thought about just having a button so that we can trigger the ML part when we're done with moderation.
- Mike: Maybe that's simple, maybe not. We're still learning the codebase. It's a good idea to have the bot doing things automatically, but that's a good idea. Please file a bug or leave a comment.
- Sergiu: There are some comments there already. The best idea that has been suggested is to run the ML part when the moderation label is removed. Moderating issues is not a huge time investment, so that would be doable.
Q2 Planning (miketaylr)
- Mike: "wowowowowo"
- Mike: Also related to H1 planning. We have a deadline for goals now, which is March 31st. So please start about thinking what we should be doing in Q2. I'll start a document what I think is important to work on.
Two Minutes ( 👹 )
This is the summary of what you have done during the last two weeks. * Feel free to add your own 2 minutes. * Keep it short. * Feel free to add your name if you think you need to share something.
- Cipri: Triage and moderation. Mobile interventions re-check.
- Dennis: Trying to resolve a 1-year-old needsdiagnosis-ni?, trying to get flights rebooked, closing the WebCompat Slack workspace, ... Watching IRC go away.
- James: Working on CI efficiency improvements. Puppeteer (or whatever it is) proposal work.
- Karl: needsdiagnosis. Coding bits of webcompat.com. Full into webcompat-ml instrospection. Cold/Flu/something? (exhausted). Canceled my trip to France.
- Ksenia: (sick too)
- Mike: Washing my hands a lot.
- Oana: Triage and moderation.
- Sergiu: Triage and moderation. Desktop interventions. TSCI re-check. Started building the raised gardenbeds out of thin concrete curb elements. Waked the dogs. Not contracted COVID-19.
- Sonia: Last steps of prototype in process, mild fever and cold, and yea, on 6 march i'll turn 20, am getting old :P
- Thomas: (geckoview)
PTO / Travel ( 👹 )
Coming holidays across the world https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/
- Dennis: 2020-03-16 to 2020-03-23 - Vacationing.