Hello Drumbeat Berlin friends,
We are looking forward to seeing you Saturday for Drumbeat Berlin.
Below are some important updates, please let us know if you have any questions.
- Venue -- Address, map link, contact information
- Morning Plenary Start Time (10.00, registration from 9.00)
- Drumbeat Berlin schedule and agenda
- Social media at the event
- Participant List (opt-out)
- Display Tables and Materials
- Drumbeat Berlin Evening Activities
- Drumbeat Discussion List
- Event contact info for questions
1. Venue: Drumbeat Berlin will take place at
Map link for venue: http://bit.ly/diCWCf
Event contact number is +##########
2. Morning Start Time: Our opening session will start at 10.00. Registration, coffee, and socializing will start at 9am.
3. Event schedule and agenda: Latest agenda information can be found on the event wiki at
Please also review the agenda guidelines:
We appreciate all of you who have so generously offered to share your knowledge and expertise as facilitators, and we thank all facilitators in advance for bringing your wisdom, energy and enthusiasm! And it's never too late to propose additional sessions :^) Send mail to email@example.com
4. Social Media at the event
We'll be using the hashtag #drumbeat. Please use this tag when posting blog posts, pictures and other content, and when Tweeting and updating your Facebook and other social network presences.
5. Participant List: We will be providing participants with a list of everyone attending Drumbeat Berlin. We know this will be an excellent way for you to keep track of the many great people you'll meet, but we also want to respect everyone's privacy preferences. If you prefer that we do NOT disclose your basic contact information (name and email address only), please let us know as soon as possible. We will announce this issue again at the event, and will not distribute the contact list until after the gathering.
6. Display Tables and Materials: We will have space available for you to display any materials, organizational flyers, or literature for projects you are involved in. Please plan on taking home any materials that are not distributed by the end of the event.
7. Post-Event Activities
We are planning for casual drinks after the event. Please plan on sticking around and socializing!
8. Drumbeat Discussion List: There is a discussion list for Drumbeat which will be used during and after Drumbeat Berlin for project communication. You can subscribe by heading on over to
9. Event contact info: If you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to be in touch. We can be reached in Berlin at +########## or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you Saturday.
The Drumbeat Berlin Organizing Team