- bug 1261842 - Make initial browser remote sooner if we're defaulting to using remote tabs
- Got review feedback from felipe and smaug. Addressing feedback now.
- bug 1271607 - The new window's size is modified if the last closed window had pinned tabs
- A small regression that QA found caused by one of my about:tabcrashed patches
- Found a probable solution - should also improve session restore performance when a user has pinned tabs, so that's nice
- Just got back from PTO, so had to go through inbox, reviews, etc.
beta 48 week3 analysis is reviewed and up 
- Up to 569k users on test (from 516k on weeks1-2)
- SLOW_SCRIPT_PAGE_COUNT is actually reporting as lower on e10s than !e10s. Nice.
- bug 1261299 - Mac OS X Services is not available for e10s tab content
- Making pasting from a service menu work
- Figuring out how to set if you're focused on a textfield in the chrome process or content process
- bug 1252877 - Add support for taking plugin window captures at the start of a scroll - I have an almost working version of just getting the scrolling to work properly with no hiding, I'll get this in a try build along with the hiding and capture solution behind a pref.
- bug 1282120 - Meeting on e10s addons experiments
- Talked with chutten about cohort samples which were down (turns out to be caused by bug 1237769 - Disable e10s for XP/D3D9)
- Stability release criteria
- Signed off on browser (parent + content) crash rate. :)
- e10s plugin crash rate is still higher than non-e10s. :(
- elan says blassey says plugin crash rate is not a release blocker.
- Talking to relman about criteria to watch when unthrottling e10s in Firefox 48 release channel.
- Mostly e10s-multi stuff this week.
- Some PTO coming up for me over the next week or so.
- bug 1262852 - About to land again, this time with a different approach that preserves the hang signature
- bug 1263774 - Memory report patch uplift to Firefox 49 approved.