- 1 Details
- 2 General Topics
- 3 Friends of the Firefox team
- 4 Project Updates
- 5 Stand ups
- Tuesdays - 10:00am Pacific, 1:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- Handy local meeting time link
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 91337
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 91337
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 91337
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 91337
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 91337
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 91337
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 91337
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 91337
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 91337
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 91337
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- irc.mozilla.org #fx-team for backchannel
- "Firefox" Vidyo Room
Friends of the Firefox team
Give a shoutout/thanks to people for helping fix and test bugs.
- Australis bug filing has started to dial down a bit
- At least at this point, no serious bomb-droppage - as far as we can tell, things are still holding pretty steady.
- There are a number of recurring themes in the bugs being field (min tab width is too small, default the tabs not in the titlebar on OS X). Letting the UX team mull these over a bit.
- In the meantime, just trying to clear out as many P1's as we can. We might need another triage session to identify the bugs we cannot possibly ship.
- Holly (Australis backout branch which will be merged into mozilla-aurora) merges have been going smoothly. There's a permanent orange on it that is Graphics/Layout related that jrmuizel is looking into (bug 942250), but worst-case scenario, we back out the offending patch.
- Cleanup old session store data (bug 943352, Mailing List RFC)
- Scroll position regression (bug 921942)
- Removal of write on startup waiting to land (bug 887780)
- Introducing more Telemetry to Session store (bug 942063)
- Don't save history for dynamically generated iframes (bug 936271)
- E10s work for restore path (bug 942374)
- Work on a number of intermittent tests (bug 942513, bug 942622, bug 919060, bug 942673, bug 942512)
- Q4 Session Store Goals Meeting notes: Etherpad
Places API asyncification
- What did you do last week?
- What are working on this week?
- Anything blocking you?
Please keep your update to under 1 minute!
(gavin's Status Board)
(paolo's Status Board)
(marco's Status Board)
(Neil's Status Board)
(felipe's Status Board)
(Mano's Status Board)
(Tim's Status Board)
(Drew's Status Board)
(Mark's Status Board)
(Steven's Status Board)
(dolske's Status Board)
(Mike's Status Board)
(Mike's Status Board)
(gijs' Status Board)
(Blair's Status Board)
(MattN's Status Board)
(jaws's Status Board)
(mixedpuppy's Status Board)