- Jose Manuel Cantera
- Sergi Mansilla
- Francisco Jordano (part time)
- Fernando Jimenez
- Johan Lorenzo (QA)
- Adrian de la Rosa (guest star)
- Daily happening on IRC currently on channel #fxos-comms at 11:00 CET daily info Dailies
- Subteam sprint planning: last day before the global sprint planning, IRC on channel #fxos-contacts at 10:00 CET
- Links of interest:
- Burndown chart
List of bugs
Contacts issues for this sprint
11 Total; 0 Open (0%); 9 Resolved (81.82%); 2 Verified (18.18%);
- bug 1098218 - [Contacts] [Regression] Facebook contact photo should not be removed and user should be able to add a local photo - Video
- bug 1094730 - [Flame][v2.1][Contacts] after merging a new contact with ICE contacts, the setting of ICE contacts will be cleared. - Video
- bug 1092394 - [Contacts] Accessing the contact details from the call log "Call information", the User lands briefly in "Import Contacts" before transitioning to the contact details screen - Video
- Bookmarks architecture proposal
- bug 837924 - [CONTACTS][FACEBOOK] No indication of why Message, Wall post and view Facebook profile CTAs are disabled - (New behavior on the left) - video
- bug 1093002 - [Flame][v2.1][Contact]The title name of contact list changes after you lock and unlock the screen - (New behavior on the left) - video
- bug 1089538 - [Contacts] The thumbnail is slowly appeared when scrolls contact list - (WORK IN PROGRESS NOT LANDED YET) - video
Actions taken from last sprint
- None, we didn't follow up in dev-gaia about the 3 weeks sprint.
Things that went well
- Week in Paris was really productive.
- We had interesting conversations about:
- Data Refactor
- Bookmarks arquitecture
- We started work in RTL
- We have already started 2.2 feature work.
- Low rate of blockers nominations (even for 2.2)
Things that went not that well
- We were pretty ambitious this sprint and took much work, we didn't reserve a percentage of time for unexpected issues.
- We took too much time to do reviews of our code.
Actions for this sprint
- Setup a rule: A patch coming from inside the team need to get reviewed or give feedback within 3 days.
- Take back the proposal for 3 weeks sprints to dev-gaia
- Setup up all meetings needed for the week in Portland to share time with people in Europe.