- 1 Public meeting note of Aug 13th, 2013
Public meeting note of Aug 13th, 2013
Gaia for Tablet
- Still aligning features & schedule. No public information available yet.
3rd-party keyboards framework
Meta bug. This is a v1.2 feature.
- Gaia part to be landed this week
- The new IM API is almost ready for review.
- Keyboard app OOP issues are almost ready too.
Simplified Chinese IME
This is a v1.2 feature.
- The new SC IME is a fork of Android PinyinIME and cross-complied with Emscripten. To be landed and replace the old one this week.
- Next steps: try candidate paging, fix UI style and interaction, put IME in a Web Worker.
Gaia build script
This is a v1.2 nice-to-have.
- See the plan.
- Progress: will create individual bugs and invite people to work on it.
Window management upgrade
Meta bug. This is a v1.2 nice-to-have.
- Bug created, on-going
- Need to figure out how to land big patches in small pieces
Gaia for qHD/WVGA
WVGA support is a v1.1 feature. qHD support is a v1.2 feature.
- WVGA v1.1hd work on-going by visuals team.
- Please land your code on both trees and flags the bug correctly!
- qHD v1.2: the only difference would be full screen assets. Let's switch that with media queries
- qHD work is pending because we have not yet sure what's the device for v1.2
CDMA phone support
- CDMA phone can now make calls with latest Gecko and Gaia patches (landed)
Internship mentorship: system app unit tests
- First patch sent, reviewing
TSOC mentorship: test coverage
- Web page report ready, next step: send review