Grow/Meeting 02 20 14
- Time: Thursday, February 20 at 10:00 AM Pacific / 18:00 UTC
- Video: David Boswell's vidyo room (use this link for guest access)
- Audio: If video doesn't work, call +1 800 707 2533, pin 369, conf 9634#
- Room: Get to Da Choppa in Mountain View 3rd floor and Transamerica Pyramid in San Francisco 3rd floor
- Backchannel: irc://irc.mozilla.org#mozillians
Please feel free to take notes: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/grow-mozilla-notes-02-20-14
- Introductions from new people
- If you attended the Community Building meetup in December, please fill out the survey at
- Working Group lightning updates
- Creating a community building thread to try out the tool
- 2014 goals update
- Objective: Scale our influence by growing communities that impact Mozilla's key initiatives and the overall health of the Web.
- Measurable goal: Increase active contributors to Mozilla’s target initiatives by 10x
- Shared out on Town Hall last week
- Questions, comments or ideas?
- Get Involved page updates
- Short-term plan (bug 964536) and long-term roadmap
- Triaging old enhancement requests (bug 685675)
- Defining how to add new pathways to the page
- Good ideas to consider:
- Contact Points
- Mailing Lists - Inventory, Coordination (mhoye)
- Dashboard mailing list (mhoye)
- What Can I Do For What Can I Do For Mozilla.
- Other opportunities for connecting at scale
- 200 people/day from Get Involved
- 100k+ Nightly users who would see a Nightly First Run page
- 60k+ about:mozilla newsletter subscribers
- 10k+ Student Ambassadors
- 400+ Mozilla Reps
- Other opportunities to look into?