- Session support addon
- Session API document
- Beta & dev environments status - done
- MySQL port on dev branch
Security & Privacy
- Will update diagram based on latest changes
- Most sec review complete, waiting for filed bugs to be fixed
- Sid to start privacy review
- VM deployments - done!
- DNS - done!
- SSL certs - done!
- Key handling
- Scalability path - how do we know how scalable we are
- Dan to get in touch with Jeff Vier
- Beta tested latest train, put in 18 issues so far
- Test plan done, will change as needed
- Would like to use Bugzilla
- Meeting on Friday to review positioning
- Talking to Bryan also
- Waiting on Mozilla vs Firefox strategy
- From a dev perspective: timeline needed, by when do we need the name
- Lloyd to get Anurag what he needs
- Bryan & Andy join the team!
- BrowserID site has a lot of pages - removing pages
- Let's keep the developer docs in github
- Main page will be the account page (if you are signed in)
- If you don't have an account, main page explains what it's about and gets you to sign up
- Need a roadmap to get an idea of what's coming up, whether we're on track
- Stefan available to help out with mobile development!