- Have you signed up for note taking?
- Topics for Discussion:
- Beta 2 launch is tomorrow, April 9th!
- PiCL end of quarter wrap video - https://vimeo.com/63348018
- Work week is confirmed: May 6 - 10
- have you reviewed the email sent 4/6 with instructions and next steps?
- yes and we have lots of questions ;-)
- [jared] should we book the hotel through egencia? that's the suggestion on https://intranet.mozilla.org/TravelPolicies#Vancouver
- no, follow the email instructions in this case.
- This business travel noob would like to know how travel and hotel get paid for...
- by Mozilla using egencia for flights and the hotel details in the email
- work week confirmed - check email with instructions
- can do same day passport renewal if needed
- Persona - 57K logins on Saturday, 6 April
- not sure what happened, but very exciting!
- Sun, 7 Apr we dropped to 48K
- BigTent AAR scheduled soon - [TO]
- [callahad] to document his findings on wiki page revolving around BigTent and planning for next steps
- MOCO is scheduled for Wednesday, April 10th
- Call to Action: Team Signin move back to prioritize.io
- send Lloyd what is the most important thing Team Signin should be focused on in Q2
- A Node.JS Holiday Season blog post summary can be viewed at: https://id.etherpad.mozilla.org/a-nodejs-winter
Signin to the Web
- [TO] would like to schedule BigTent AAR in the next fortnight
KPI / Metrics
Profile in the Cloud (PiCL)
- Interested in PiCL's user stories, demos or any related project documentation, visit the Attached Services wiki page: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Identity/AttachedServices
- jrgm working with gene on turnup of AWS stage instance; we have a functioning verifier and keysigner. webhead would mostly work, but is missing a readonly database.
- kthiessen working on current train-2013.03.29
Docs & Engagement
- [callahad] OOO April 8/9 speaking at Montreal Python
- [shane] - UK celebrates Easter. Off Mar 29 & Apr 1
- [warner] Apr 4-12 (PTO London), [jury duty apr 29 - may 3, uncertain as usual]
- [skinny] Apr 7 - 11 OOO for UX workweek
- [skinny] Apr 12 - 19 PTO
- [kthiessen] May 23 - 28 [BayCon over Memorial Day weekend]
- [tauni] Jul 22 - 26
- [shane] Jul 31 - Aug 9