« previous meeting | index | next week »
- Time and location TBD
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for back channel
- heard Andras Timar's talk on l10n at LibreOffice. Scary.
- chatted with Cedric, follow up to newsgroup thread on eleven betas
- worked with beltzner on last string for fx4
- unblocked Galician, finally. Could use some language help, maybe.
- Bosnian has a sign-off now, go Kerim (he's actually getting and fixing feedback)
- lots of positive fall out from mozmill a11y tests
- Henrik got BFT mozmill tests to run on B11 on all locales, first time. Found stuff.
- Princess Android patch landed, not yet in production (compare-locales, bug 622846)
- Started to work on PE DTD bustage that we're not yet catching (compare-locales, bug 631248)
Talking points: prod bugs on track for gl, bs?
- special projects: code and copy reviews for all. more planning.
- reviewed a patch to tower to simplify strings extraction and merging done by the webdevs
talking points: amo&filenames, hiring
- L20n compilation/serialization/transformation code - almost done, excited!
- refreshing Pontoon and helping Stas get up to speed with Pontoon/Common Pool for Gnunify
- Productization slog continues :)
- eBay plugins updated
- P12n review for most locales done, will close up rest of bugs this week
- Need to update l10n-central lsv, will do this week
- Personal travels
- had to rework on snippets, +400 snippets changed in total (we had to replace the international store snippet on top of the planned ones because the store is closed)
- beta 11, put a fallback mechanism to beta 10 content in agreement with Laura since there is not much new to promote in this beta
- work on mozilla-europe.org redesign, finished template migration, working on the home page and press center for Barbara, hopefully we'll have a new multilingual press center for the release but not a blocker, we can still use the old one
- many pages updates
- Fosdem, talked with Milos about mozilla.org, he has progressed well, his big blocker for now is the language switcher since dboswell wants it to reflect the translated pages on a page per page basis, I proposed him a couple of ideas for that.
- The Army of Awesome Localization is starting this week
- We are reaching out to localizer to get the top 20 Firefox4 docs localized for the release. Those top 20 cover more than 50% of all visits
- 2 weeks before the release we'll have a Firefox 4 docs sprint, to make sure all locales are ready with the top articles
- Verbatim user interface changes: Changes we talked about during the last all-hand