- Time and location: 11am PDT, conf bridge 206
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for back channel
- feedback on fx4 outreach from
- pt-BR, working but not landed
- mk, novica is on it, waiting on damjan. help offered
- sr :-?
- outreach mail work. putmail works better, needs more love
- initial thinking of dashboard data restruct, gotta get some svg
- w3c office opening.
- dfki contacts
- join meta net?
- connected language tool folks with p2pu
- port xml3d patch as possible GSoC project?
- loads of sign-off reviews
- GNUnify 11, just got back.
- Some special projects help, with Gandalf taking over during the past week.
- Silme 0.9 work (L20n compiler mostly)
- Pontoon - interviewing a candidate
- Common Pool - working with Jetpack team and Transifex team on fixing remaining bugs
- Special Projects - helping stas
- Updated bugs for p12n reviews, getting very close and in pretty good shape
- Participated in a London Social Media Week roundtable, presenting Mozilla to a room full of interested people
- Returned to SF
- Held several one-on-ones with team
- Created a plan for mobile testing, considering a new user experience around l10n builds for mobile focusing on lang packs instead of builds.
Talking points: Language pack solution for Mobile
- mozilla-europe.org now in Croatian thanks to Edo, also updated mozilla.com/hr/firefox/ with more information about Croatian resources
- updated 3.6 in-product pages to be potentially reused technically as a fallback for 4.0 since we don't have yet content to work on
- Google snippets are now live, promoting upgrades to 3.0 users and beta to 3.6 users
- lots of clean up work on mozilla.com and mozilla-europe.org (pre 4.0 cleanup)
- fixed several bugs on mozilla.com exposed by the post nova redesign
- seperating our footer section on mozilla.com from the en-US version so as that l10n doesnt get impacted by en-US changes
- working on fixing pt-BR pages so as that Fernando and Andrea can reboot their work on mozilla.com
- set up my new laptop for work (old one died last week end)