Welcome to the page of the Latin localization team at Mozilla. Here, you'll find lists of team leaders and translators, information on how to become part of Mozilla's L10n project, and links to pages where you can learn more about translating Mozilla's products and services.
Team members/active translators
|Name||Role||Desktop OS||Tablet OS||Mobile OS||Hg access?||SVN access?|
|Alessiogiovanni Baroni||alessiogiovanni.baronigmail.com||Team leader|
|Name||Role||Desktop OS||Tablet OS||Mobile OS|
|Your Name||your.nameexample.moz||SUMO localization||Ubuntu version #||Windows 8 Metro||Android ICS|
Which mozilla projects is your community actively localizing? Please add links to dashboards for these projects.
- Dashboard for Mozilla L10n teams
- Dashboard for the Latin L10n team (doesn't exist)
- Web dashboard for the Latin L10n team (doesn't exist)
Latin L10n project
Please list here the tools your team uses, as well as links to your L10n assets (e.g., translation memories, termbases, style guides, etc.).
- You'll find a lot of useful tools via the page L10n:Resources.
How to become a member of this team
Five steps for newcomers to learn how to join your l10n team.
Please add mailing lists, community websites, etc.
- List of Mozilla's mailing lists
- Mailing list for the Latin L10n team (doesn't exist)
- Team website (doesn't exist)