QA/Fennec/Interaction Media Features in Media Queries Level 4
The purpose of this wiki is to serve as a general test plan for verifying that Interaction Media Features in Media Queries Level 4 are supported in Fennec.
[LANDED] : Nightly 64 in 9/13/2018
Scope of testing
The testing will be focus on the results of media queries for the four media features with various pointer devices. The HTML file can show us the results at once. For example, if the system has a mouse, you can see like this: pointer: fine, any-pointer: fine, hover: hover, any-hover: hover
Testing will be performed on following devices:
- https://hiikezoe.github.io/interaction-media-features.html - content auto-refresh
We should test to check the results of media queries for the four media features with various pointer devices.
All Test cases have passed and all P1 bugs are fixed.
- [Fx 64 interaction Media Features in Media Queries Level 4]
- Created Test Plan
- Meta bug: bug 1035774 - [meta] Implement Interaction Media Features including pointer:coarse that replaces non-standard -moz-touch-enabled
|1483114||P3||Implement functionalities to get the primary pointer capabilities and all available pointer capabilities on Mac||NEW|
|1492762||--||[Interaction Media] - With a mouse connected hover: hover is not detected.||RESOLVED||INVALID|
|1493128||P2||Browser recognizes touch-screen capability incorrectly||NEW||Hiroyuki Ikezoe (:hiro) (PTO on Sep 26)|
3 Total; 2 Open (66.67%); 1 Resolved (33.33%); 0 Verified (0%);
- All test cases should be executed
- All blockers, criticals must be fixed and verified or have an agreed-upon timeline for being fixed
- There were no blockers found while testing this feature.
- All bugs are fixed and verified
Beta testing NA