- 1 Overview
- 2 Testing Summary
- 3 Testing details
- 4 Bug Work
- 5 Signoff
The purpose of this wiki is to serve as a general test plan for verifying that
Developer contact: Makoto Kato QA: Ioana Chiorean [:ioanachiorean]
- [LANDED] Nightly 59: GREEN
- [NOT LANDED] Beta 59:
Scope of testing
- The testing will be focus on verifying that user can navigate and browse without issues on Quantum pages
Testing will be performed on following devices:
- Phones: Android 4 -> Android 8
- Tablet: Android 4 -> Android 7
- Prerequisites :
- Ensure the following about:config pref is true:
- “layout.css.servo.enabled” = TRUE
- Ensure that about:support says: “Stylo: true”.
- Ensure that https://arewestyloyet.rs/ says "Yes, you are using Stylo!" and "Yes, this page is styled by Stylo!"
- As a user, when I navigate to and browser the most used pages I expect a smooth experience and no bad behavior.
- As a user, comparing the pages for each use case in Firefox with Stylo enabled and disabled, i should not see any difference. They should look the same.
- Feature submitted and assigned
- Testing done on Pixel XL - Android 8.0 - without documentation ( using Chris' notes)
- Test Plan Creation
19 Total; 2 Open (10.53%); 17 Resolved (89.47%); 0 Verified (0%);
- All test cases should be executed
- All blockers, critical must be fixed and verified or have an agreed-upon timeline for being fixed
- There were no blockers found while testing this feature.
- All pages suggested were tested
Beta testing NA
- Are there any standard smoke tests that Softvision runs for Fennec QA sign-off that we should run in addition to the Quantum top sites?
- The smoke Test Suit contains a test for "Popular Websites" that checks behavior on: www.yahoo.com, facebook.com, amazon.com and ebay.com in both portrait and landscape mode.
- Several other suites from the BFT runs test others like cnn.com, maps.google.com, espn.go.com, msn.com, youtube.com etc
- On which Android devices does Softvision test Fennec?