Releases/Thunderbird 3.0a2/Post Mortem
Dial In Info has the Conference Call controls, IRC Chat, and Telephone information.
What went well
What could have gone better, and lessons learned
- several days lost due to missed hand off from build to QA (reexamine communication process)
- Getting volunteers during summer is very tough, even when you have many people arranged long in advance for each platform, plans change
- Mac coverage especially difficult (mirrors low Mac bug triage activity)
- l10n response
- Planning of l10n of web pages started late. Still have to figure out what best strategy is (see bug 448147)
- Litmus reporting not well suited to distributing tests amongst multiple testers/across platforms?