Search by property
This page provides a simple browsing interface for finding entities described by a property and a named value. Other available search interfaces include the page property search, and the ask query builder.
List of results
- Aisle/Features/Spellchecking + (Spellcheckers should run over the localized string values.)
- Aisle/Use Cases/Sprint + (Sprints are a powerful tool to make signif … Sprints are a powerful tool to make significant progress in a localization project, enjoying the high bandwidth communication of a group of people being together focused on one task. Usually sprints are held in real-life, though virtual sprints are also happening. You'd want an experienced contributor to guide the sprint, and pair that with possiby quite new contributors.that with possiby quite new contributors.)
- Aisle/Paradigms/Attribution + (The biggest value that FLOSS projects can … The biggest value that FLOSS projects can give back to their contributors is Attribution. Just tell the world who did what. In particular with the rise of distributed version control systems, having attribution as part of the version control history is key. Also, MPL 2 builds on that, and removed attribution from the license header. Thus, a good l10n tool for an open source project should create open source l10n code, with changesets that give attribution to the contributors, no matter where they originally made their contribution. It should be noted that DVCSes only know about Authors, and possible Committers. Roles like Reviewer or Proofreader are probably best stored in the commit messages.obably best stored in the commit messages.)
- Aisle/Goals/Correctness + (The correctness of a translation is per entity linguistic correctness.)
- Aisle/Features/Collaborative Editing + (Think Etherpad. Collaborative Editing allows multiple contributors to edit the same file at the same time, seeing the mutual edits live.)