ISPDB Meeting Details :
Note: We will be using conference room 4401.
- Submitted patch for installing unit tests and nose
- Revised README for nose installation instructions
- Updated Django version to 1.1
- Fixed up patch as per Blake's suggestions
- Figure out queue view function + write unit tests for it.
- Final touch ups to my patch before submitting it for check in!
- Update UCOSP blog on licensing issues
Week following Code Sprint 09/27/09 - 10/03/09:
1. Continue unit testing (ispdb_list)...
This week 10/04/09 - 10/10/09:
1. Could'nt run test on machine, also kept getting Template error on the server:
a. Resolved the test problem. b. Template error unresolved (used the fix posted on Thunderbird/ISPDB) with no success.
2. I should be done with my "ispdb_list" tests soon... not being able to run tests on my machine was a major debacle.
- Mostly finished bug patch for settings.py (still need to add attachment)
- Finish unit tests for /details/ URL
- Fixed up code style and revised some tests. Wrote a few more tests and submitted revised patch.
- Make sure everything for submitted patch is good.
- Look into validation for incoming/outgoing port fields. Tests for adding domains with negative and long port numbers fail right now.
Blake, Louie, Jay.