Revision as of 22:25, 10 March 2015 by Ckoehler (add contact info and info about reporting issues)
There are many ways to get help with MozillaWiki.
- Search help pages
- Help:Widget:Google Calendar
- Help:Widget:Google Spreadsheet
- Help:Widget:Google Presentation
- Help:Widget:Google Document
- Official mediawiki documentation
IRC / Email
Where can I report issues with wiki.mozilla.org?
- Technical issues should be reported via bugzilla. These include server or client-side errors, styling issues, problems with accounts or logging in, and feature requests.
- Content issues should be addressed on the wiki itself using Talk/Discussion pages whenever possible.
General questions can be addressed to tools-wiki or #wiki on irc.mozilla.org.