Accessibility/Remaining Mozilla-1.9.2 Nominations
Patches that are being requested to land on Mozilla 1.9.2 before Firefox 3.6 release
The below is a list of bugs that the accessibility team would still like to have in Firefox 3.6. Comments are added to describe impact and point out potential regressions they caused while baking on mozilla-central.
These bugs are a continuation of better supporting tables in HTML, XUL and WAI-ARIA. See this blog post by Marco for some background information.
These are needed by the IAccessible2 group, and IBM and Freedom Scientific (manufacturer of the JAWS screen reader) in particular.
The bugs are in order of required landing:
- bug 469688 - Landed August 18
- bug 503727 - landed on 1.9.3 on August 19.
- bug 516047 - Crash fix for the above bug, landed September 18, 2009.
- bug 417929 - Landed September 10, no regressions.
- bug 512424 - Landed September 11, no regressions.
- bug 516629 - no regression, but an OS/2 build bustage fix.
- bug 513848 - Landed September 15.
- bug 516135 - Landed September 15
- bug 516133 - Landed September 15.
- bug 520129 - Landed October 2.
- bug 501659 - landed October 17.
- bug 502164 - landed October 19.