Features/bugs for 1.1:
- 540744 Additional voting option / algorithm for Design Challenges
- 540767 Change algorithm of "hot designs" to be manual
- 542584 Edit crop tool to enhance thumbnail view of designs
Planned Release date:
- Release is currently scheduled for 02/16/2010
- Stephen Donner (irc:stephend)
- Krupa Raj (irc:krupa)
QA Support Level:Level 2
QA will cover:
- Creating and executing the Test Plan (this document)
- Basic Formatting and Appearance
- Link validation
- Business Rule Validation
- Bug Verification
- New Feature testing-Changes to voting process
- Testing of admin features
What is out of scope:
- Unit Testing
- Performance testing (Load, Volume, Stress)
- White Box testing
- Security testing
Entry and Exit Criteria:
- Entry criteria:
- Mocks/Specs/feature requirements are made available to the QA team
- QA team has access to staging server
- MCC website is ready for testing
- Exit Criteria
- No crashing bugs.
- All features under the scope of this release are functional.
- All P0 and P1 bugs are either fixed or deferred.
- All P0/P1 fixes are verified by QA and marked as such in Bugzilla.
- QA has verified that the fixes have not caused major regression.
- Test Plan
- Bug reports
- Interim status updates
Assumptions and Risk Management:
- There is no schedule slippage from development.
- No feature creep.
- QA has the latest specs;QA is always informed of any changes to the project