EU MozCamp 2011/Schedule/Product and Technology Track/How to help with mobile local knowledge
How to help with Firefox for mobile using local knowledge - no phone required
- Speaker: Irina Sandu
- Summary: Find out how to bring in local knowledge to make Firefox for mobile better. Also includes answers to:
- How many Android devices are there?
- On how many Androids can Firefox run on?
- How important are tablets?
- What are the biggest challenges for Firefox for mobile?
- Presentation slides (to provide after you talk):
- Ideal audience size: everybody is welcome
- Equipment needs (video projector already included): no
- Submit a question for the speaker here: