Jan Odvarko, Sebastian Zartner, Florent Fayolle, Farshid Beheshti, Jakob Kaltenbrunner
- Firebug 2.0.4
- Discussion group
- All: answer them ASAP!
- FIXED Issue 7640: Firebug can't be opened anymore on Firefox 34
- STARTED Issue 7621: Script panel causes 'Unresponsive script' dialog for trace.js:55
- Sebastian: review Florent's patch
- As soon as this is merged we can do the 2.0.4 release
- Issue 7512: Hitting a breakpoint causes minimized Firefox browser windows to maximize
- Issue 7480: Firefox UI blocked when breakpoint is hit
- Built-in DevTools have the same problem.
- Sebastian: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1058744
- Firebug theme
- Server side logging
- Support for client side library
Mozilla IRC channels to use:
- How to create a meta-bug on github.com?
- Can we use $depends <issue url>?
- How can we see a list of dependent issues?
- Christoph, can we use firebug.io?
- Run in e10s mode:
- Set pref:
- Also File => New e10s Window
- Set pref:
- Honza: example add-on showing how to create a new actor:
- There is one problem (search for
xxxHonzain the addon)
- Florent: Improving Tracing Console
- Almost done, last issue with the scrollbar
- Florent: Issue 23: Server side logging enhancements
- Honza: made a lot of comments
- Honza: custom logs: ttps://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Tools/Web_Console/Custom_output#Use_the_Web_Console_output_API
- Issue2: Prettifying stack frame URLs
- Farshid: finishing by the weekend
- Issue 37: Selected element in the Inspector panel isn't visible
- Sebastian: has a patch
- Jakob: Should we use the patch?
- Jakob: finish by the weekend.
- Thomas: theming of the Console and Inspector panel
- Honza: ping Thomas
- Issue 47: Properly style Completion List Popup
- Sebastian: working on this
- Kartik Maji: Issue 54: Properly style side panel resizer
- Nicolas: Issue 59: Fix side panel tabs styling
- Djalil: new issue to assign.
- Honza: ping Djalil