- 1 Details
- 2 General Topics
- 3 Friends of the Firefox team
- 4 Decisions needed/Action items
- 5 Stand ups
- 6 UX Updates
- Tuesdays - 10:00am Pacific, 1:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 91337
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 91337
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 91337
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 91337
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 91337
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 91337
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 91337
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 91337
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 91337
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 91337
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- irc.mozilla.org #fx-team for backchannel
- "Firefox" Vidyo Room
Friends of the Firefox team
Give a shoutout/thanks to people for helping fix and test bugs.
- Florian Bender, who's been helpful in filing bugreports, triage, and also in helping out users complaining on the Techcrunch article about Australis ( http://techcrunch.com/2013/06/01/mozilla-readies-major-firefox-redesign-as-it-ponders-what-the-browser-of-the-future-should-look-like/ )
- Christian Ascheberg contributed 2 patches for the download manager in bug 863063 and bug 872330
- Xidorn Quan contributed a patch for the Downloads Panel in bug 861613
- Optimizer's Downloads Panel patch for bug 844606 landed in Nightly and Aurora
- Lizzard for triaging good first bugs and figuring some of those are WFM
Decisions needed/Action items
- What did you do last week?
- What are working on this week?
- Anything blocking you?
Please keep your update to under 1 minute!
I probably won't get home on time, so here are the notes for today.
Async login manager: XPCOM and js-module APIs, plus a fake-async implementation are posted on the bug for review and feedback. Once the APIs are finalized and approved, we're going to land this and start fixing all in tree callers (mostly tests). The callers will be fixed incrementally. In parallel, the fake-async implementation will be replaced by Neil's work (It's still unclear if we can do that gradually. I'll comment on that later).