Firefox/Projects/Restore Visible Tabs First
Sprint lead: zpao
Sprinters: dietrich, connor
- When restoring a session, we should prioritize the tabs that are visible on the tabstrip over the ones that are in the background.
Goals / Use Cases
- "Speed up" start-up - at least it would seem so the users
- Make pages last used more immediately available, again making it seem to the users that we're starting up faster.
- We aren't trying to actually improve start up.
- Identify visible tabs in each window
- Set a flag in the JSON for each tab
- Set the priority of those identified visible tabs to be higher
In the "non goals" arena, but might have some valuable discussion: