Firefox/Technical Architecture Group
The Technical Architecture Group (TAG) are the technical stewards for the Firefox products and are tasked with working on large technical challenges that affect how we build and ship.
The groups responsibilities include:
- Document and build consensus around larger projects that affect Firefox products.
- Help resolve technical issues that cross functional areas of the project.
- Provide a point of consistent technical decision making.
- Be a point of contact for and coordinate cross-technology projects with other Mozilla groups such as Platform and Content Services.
- Be available to technical contributors for guidance, mentoring, etc.
The members of the group are expected to change over time depending on the main projects. The current members are: