- 1 India Launch Team
- 2 India Mobilizers
- 3 Promotional Events & Activities
- 4 Developer Outreach and Events
- 5 Sales Training
- 6 Newsworthy Impact
- 7 Recognition
India Launch Team
The core launch team helps bring Firefox OS to market in their country by taking on a number of responsibilities. All team members received training on how to do these activities and also support from the Mozilla Engagement team throughout the launch period.
The India Firefox OS Launch Team is made up of 24 volunteers from the Mozilla Community.
Meet the Team:
- Team Lead: Vineel Reddy Pindi
- Communications Lead: Ankit Gadgil
- Marketing Lead: Galaxy Kadiyala
- Social Media Lead: Jafar Muhammad
- Training Lead: Kaustav Das Modak
- Dev Eng Lead: Soumya Deb
- Localization: Shahid Farooqui
Social Media Support:
Be a champion for Firefox OS – the new, revolutionary OS for smartphones – empowering our communities with the power of the open Web in YOUR hands.
What are Mobilizers?
- Mobilizers are tech/geek enthusiasts that are committed to spreading Firefox OS, Mozilla's new mobile product.
- Mobilizers receive periodic missions asking them to do a simple action to teach others about the new Firefox OS.
- Mobilizers can also attend, assist or host events in their market. Mobilizers come together on open Facebook groups.
Meet India's Firefox OS Mobilizers
Team Mobilizer India: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mobilizerindia/
Promotional Events & Activities