Gaia teams in Taipei, Taiwan
Alphabetically ordered by ID.
|Dan Huang (danhuang1202)||
[https://github.com/evelynhung Evelyn Hung (evelynhung
|Scott Wu (scottwu)|
The updates are now managed in their own git repo. You may find the old updated in the history of this wiki page.
- blocking: 1.3+
- blocking: 1.3? (including fixed bugs)
- blocking: 1.3T+
- blocking: 1.3T? (including fixed bugs)
- blocking: 2.0+
- feature: 2.0
- blocking: 2.0? (including fixed bugs)
- feature: 2.0 (including fixed bugs)
- blocking: 2.1+
- blocking: 2.1+ (without systemsfe)
- feature: 2.1
- blocking: 2.1? (including fixed bugs)
- feature: 2.1 (including fixed bugs)
- feature: 2.1 (including fixed bugs; without systemsfe)
- blocking: 2.2+
- feature: 2.2+
- feature: 2.2?
- blocking: 2.2? (including fixed bugs)
- feature: 2.2+ (including fixed bugs)
- feature: 2.2+ (including fixed bugs; without systemsfe)
- tagged with [priority] on Whiteboard (deprecated; should be using blocking-b2g: backlog)
- Components under our watch: Gaia::Bluetooth File Transfer, Gaia::Build, Gaia::Keyboard, Gaia::Settings, Gaia::System::Lockscreen, Gaia::System::Input Mgmt, Gaia::System::Window Mgmt.
- Team/feature tag(s): [FT:System-Platform], [3rd-party-keyboard]
Story Points, Target Milestone and ETA
Please put story point and target milestone to EVERY ticket that is assigned to you, starting from V2.0 4/28.
For blockers, please also put ETA in whiteboard, format: [ETA:4/30]
Here is how we go:
- 1 point means approximately 2 working days.
- The story point goes up with Fibonacci Number, please use the following number: 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13 (13 is not recommended unless you really have to)
- Put in whiteboard, format: [p=2]. When you first got the ticket & after a quick estimation.
- The efforts shall include "unit test", "getting review+", "landed".
- When closing a ticket, you may make correction to the p to reflect actual efforts.
- p means "the effort you spent", NOT "how long the ticket is closed". For example, you're assigned a ticket on Monday, but you wait and start working on it Thursday and Friday then done, p should put as 1, not 3.
- B2G/Roadmap -- owned by Product team
- FirefoxOS/SprintStatus#Systems-Platform Sprint Status
- Firefox OS User Story Backlog
- System Platform v1.3 etherpad (out-dated)
- Sprint review and retrospect: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/systemplatform-retrospect-demo