- Discussion on the WPF ML about using MDN compatibility data
- Proposal by Daniel Buchner to automated gathering compatibility data
- Draft for a data schema by Sheppy, Jean-Yves and Jeremie
- Draft for a standard data schema by the webplatfrom.org project
- Mockup of a browser support info ribbon that could go at the top of MDN pages, by Chris Mills
Possible third party resources
Could be used as data-source but serves a purpose similar to BrowserCompat.
Can I Use...
- The most popular
- Closest to providing browser compatibility tables supported in User-Agents.
- Edited manually by contributors through GitHub
- Uses GitHub repository, reading from flat JSON files
Web Browser Compatibility .com
- Provides data and statics only using test runs results from visitors own web browser
- New in town, by Cody Lindley
- Maintenance process unknown yet
- Google Analytics stats (this need further investigation)
- http://status.modern.ie/ & http://status.modern.ie/features (JSON Feed)
- Google Chrome Status
- HTML5 Test
- HTML5 Please (backstory
- Web Platform Test
- Opera test suite (this is raw material, but quite interesting)