November 19, 2013
This is a weekly meeting where we discuss and prioritize bugs found in the beta of the MDN redesign.
For this meeting, we concentrated on the bugs in this tree: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=910513&hide_resolved=1
- Very few new bugs
- Final content blockers are: Firefox Desktop, Marketplace & Add-ons zones put into the nav & reviewed by the product teams.
- Sheppy is building a macro that uses an input list of tags and corresponding section names and automatically takes all subpages of a page and constructs a section-arranged list of those page by tag.
- Firefox Desktop & Firefox for Android will be one zone
- Bug 938670 nor, --, ---, jezdez, ASSI, We should boost score for zone landing pages
- Bug 939383 nor, --, ---, nobody, NEW, Quicklinks / Subnav overflowing into footer
Post Launch: Not Blocking Launch:
- Bug 933458 nor, --, ---, nobody, UNCO, Change the Language Icon / Button
- This is waiting for a response from smartell
- Bug 938218 nor, --, ---, nobody, NEW, "Sidebar" and "In this article" take too much space
- Duplicate of https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=937136
- Bug 938641 nor, --, ---, nobody, NEW, Font size in warning boxes is too small
- Marked as blocker