This will be a virtual (all online) sprint. (If you want to organize a local meet-up of doc sprinters, please go for it!)
- Starting time: 1 April 2011, 14:00 UTC (6:00 am US Pacific time)
- Ending time: 2 April 2011, 23:59 UTC (4:00 pm US Pacific time)
- Coordinate via #devmo on irc.mozilla.org.
- See our Etherpad with notes
You are welcome to start earlier or continue later, but this time frame is when you are likely to find other people online working on MDN. Obviously, you do not have to participate the entire time; drop in when it's convenient, and sleep when you need to.
Here is a schedule for meetings in IRC during the sprint:
|Fri 14:00||Fri 7:00 am||Kick-off|
|Fri 20:00||Fri 1:00 pm||status check|
|Sat 02:00||Fri 7:00 pm||status check|
|Sat 10:00||Sat 3:00 am||status check (Florian to lead)|
|Sat 16:00||Sat 9:00 am||status check|
|Sat 23:59||Sat 5:00 pm||final status and wrap-up|
Some places to get ideas of things to write about:
- MDN documentation wishlist
- Notes on dev-doc-needed bugs
- Convert Mozilla CSS support chart to cover multiple browsers. See the Talk page for suggested format changes.
- Pages that need technical review.
- Pages that need editorial review
Suggest a topic, either that you want to work on, or that you'd like to see done by someone.
If you're planning to participate, please add your name, IRC nickname and/or MDN user name, and what you'd like to work on, below (you need to create an account on this (spam-free) wiki in order to edit it):
|Name||IRC nick||MDN ID||Topic(s)|
|Janet Swisher||jms||jswisher||CSS tutorial part 2|
|Jeremie Patonnier||Jeremie||SVG Elements and Attributes reference|
|Kathy Walrath||kathyw||kathyw||Adding Chrome compatibility info|
|Eric Shepherd||sheppy||Sheppy||Not sure yet!|
|Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu||kennyluck||kennyluck||CSS, l10n (zh)|