Mobile/Firefox for iOS/Status Report/01-Apr-2015
Hot Topics & Risk Areas
- Risk status has not changed for items moved to the Parking Lot/At Risk list.
- Clear Private Data & Managing Bookmarks Locally (Delete) will be decomposed, and will be partially completed for V1.0. Definition of what pieces 'will' make it is not final, and depends on time/resources available.
- Offline Reading & Send Tab To will still to be completed IF time allows (but are not to be prioritized above other confirmed features).
- L10N Status continues to be at risk:
- Translation is still ongoing in iterative fashion. Status can be seen on the dashboard. We remain at 31 Locales opted-in.
- Final string freeze remains a tentative target of May 1st for now, as we aim to put the additional 3 weeks available until launch in to bug fixing/stabilization rather than expanding scope.
Current Status of Development
- MMM-DD Bug Level Work Status.jpg
iOS V1 Bug Status (Open vs Closed)
- MMM-DD Completion Status of Remaining Open Features.jpg
Completion Status of Remaining Features in Development for iOS V1