Participation/Global Gatherings 2015/Singapore/Content/connected devices 1
Session Title: Connected Devices Planning Session #1
Leadership Framework Component: Developing Specialization, Empowering Teams & People, Building for Action & Impact
Session Description (this will appear on the sched app, so please edit to reflect clarity):
Connected Devices Planning Session #1
- Background and strategy of Mozilla's new 'Connected Devices' team heading into 2016.
- The vision, goals, structure and innovation process for Connected Devices.
Agenda (draft is fine!):
- Background, Vision, Goals (John Bernard, 30 mins)
- insights from an engineering perspective (Dietrich Ayala, 30 mins)
- Group discussion "What does Connected Devices mean to me in my region? How do I think Mozilla should be involved?"
Facilitators: (use Mozillian links if possible, otherwise next best profile link):
Session documents & Relevant Links: