- Q4 2009 Goals (tchung)
- Shifting human testing interactions, what does that mean?
- Discuss top level team goals (Draft)
- Please fill in your individual goals
- irc.freenode.org (abillings)
- #mozilla-quality channel
- Cross posting testdays there?
- discussion - this could be a good opportunity to meet with other communities.
- al will be blogging on qmo and newsgroups soon
- QA Lab on the move (marcia)
- Proposed layout
- Lab going down friday?
- Firefox 3.0x, 3.5x (abillings)
- Code freeze was supposed to be 9/22 for both 3.5.4 and 3.0.15. 3.0.15 should have made it but 3.5.4 is still waiting for fixes.
- 3.5.4 builds may be delayed but 3.0.15 build 1 should be ready to QA on 10/6.
- Firefox 3.6 (juanb)
- Win7 SDK testing
- Tegra (marcia)
- Tested interim release and posted comment in the bug
- Continued testing, especially of pages with flash
- Awaiting new OS drop
- Met with Nvidia India team last week
- Fennec (aakashd)
- WebQA (stephend)
- Mozmill Testcase automation (henrik)
- Still waiting for Mozmill check-ins: bug 516729, bug 512789
- BFT: Blocked (2), Assigned (6), Fixed (56 - 28%) => Target (70 - 14 left)
- 4 BFT subgroups finished (Preferences, Cookies, Form Manager, Passwort Manager) - Private Browsing ready by next week
- 3 Bugs found in Firefox
- [Mozmill presentation] on MozCamp Europe (Oct. 2/3) - Please review
- QMO & Community (marcia, aakashd)
- Accessibility (marcoz)
- QA Metrics ( Murali )