Please see our public calendar for all upcoming events and meetings.
Our regular team meeting occurs every Thursday @ 9am Pacific
Action Items / Takeaways from Last Week
- Admin priviledges for adding new contributors to the contributors group.
- Add labels to m-com-tests, wiki-tests, mozillians-tests
- priority low - lemontastic yellow
- priority medium - relaxing green
- priority high - urgent crimson
- difficulty beginner - original aqua
- difficulty intermediate - serene blue
- difficulty hard - enticing mauve
- Q4 goals update
Discussion Items / Updates
- Mozilla Festival update
- Dave/Simon - any updates on OWASP ZAP?
- Awaiting on Selenium 2.26.0
- Any testdays?
- Let's do an iama session w/Reddit -- ping yvan
Engagement Project Status
If you've worked on an engagement project in the last week, enter your name, the project name, and time spent in hours (estimated).
- Mozillians - 2hrs rbillings
- Firefox Flicks - 1hr rbillings
Project Status / goals for next week (keep it brief)
- Small release scheduled today @ 1pm PST
- Mozillians (automation)
- Successful 2.1 milestone released 2012-10-16
Time off / Out-of-office
- mbrandt - pto 2012-10-19
Takeaways and Action Items
- Stephen is speaking with bmoss directly about goals. We want to ensure the goals are measurable and abstract enough that we won't miss a goal due to a dependency (including strategy changes) from other groups that we're interacting with
- the latest version of the py.test plugin is close to a release and will have proxy support. Dave Hunt has a soft blocker on Selenium 2.26
- Web QA Reddit IAmA day being planned
- Action Items:
- [stephend] Web QA IAmA day due diligence
- Next owner / scribe:
- Next week's meeting notes: