ReMo/Tools and Resources
Budget request form
If a Mozilla Rep wants to request sponsorship to attend a conference, request a specific budget to organize a community event, or request reimbursement for a previously approved activity, all the Mozilla Rep needs to do is fill out a special form which will be reviewed by the Mozilla Reps council (see below) and approved/rejected within a week. NB: the form is to be used ONLY by Mozilla Reps
As an additional resource, it would be recommended for Reps to read The Quick Guide to Writing Budget Requests for Mozilla Reps.
Fill out the budget form.
Swag request form
If a Mozilla Rep wants to request swag, all the Mozilla Rep needs to do is fill out a special form which will be reviewed by the Mozilla Reps council and approved/rejected within a week. NB: the form is to be used ONLY by Mozilla Reps
Fill out the swag request form here.
To find out about available swag and how to obtain a Mozilla Reps "Welcome Pack", click here.
Various printable and downloadable materials exist to help Mozilla Reps spread the word about Mozilla and educate people about specific areas of the project that anyone get contribute to.
Presentation slide decks and templates
Here's a collection (updated regularly) of great slides decks and templates you can use, re-use and hack at will for your event.
Topics and ideas for talks
If you plan to give a talk or lead a workshop about Mozilla, here's a list of recommended topics and ideas.
Print-collateral and Videos
In this section, you can find print-collateral and videos you can easily download for your event.
Style and Assets
- One Mozilla style guide (http://www.mozilla.org/styleguide/) — this is a very big first step toward creating a comprehensive guide that defines what it means for a website, logo, product, presentation, video, etc to look & feel like Mozilla.
- Assets repository (https://assets.mozillalabs.com/) — we now have a public site where we'll be keeping our design files so they can be more easily be made available to anyone who needs them. It's also the back-end powering all the logo and template downloads in the style guide.
- App day graphics files here: App day graphics files
Note: the above URL is temporary… the plan is to move it to assets.mozilla.org (http://assets.mozilla.org)
Skills Development Webinars
Technology Grab Bag
The Mozilla Developer Engagement team has put together a grab bag of definitions, presentations, demos and info about latest open web technologies. Very useful for conference attending/presenting!
Contributor Program Resources
- Mobile Testers - https://mozilla.org/mobile/testdrivers
- Marketing - https://wiki.mozilla.org/MarketingGuide
- SUMO - https://support.mozilla.org/kb/superheroes-wanted
- L10n - https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Contribute; Slide deck
Business Card Generator
Mozilla Reps should be recognizable. Makes sure to create your Business Card and spread it on all events you attend.
- http://cards.mozillareps.org/ is no longer working.
- Go to : http://cards.mozillakerala.org and remix with 'Mozilla Rep' instead of Mozillian.
- GitHub Repo of original card generator: https://github.com/glogiotatidis/mozilla-cards
Note: The information is fetched by your Wiki User page, so edit it accordingly :)
Easy access to tools, documentation, and more for Mozilla Reps.
Mozilla Reps SOPs
Mozilla Reps are involved in variety of processes and procedures, called SOPs, that ensure that the program works smoothly and in a consistent way. An SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) is a written document or instruction detailing all steps and activities of a process or procedure. See All Mozilla Reps SOPs.