- 2 l10n repacks timed out while cloning/updating from hg.m.o. Forced with script_repo_revision set to the release tag
- bug 1130386 Final verification failed due to bad use1 -> scl3 connectivity. Fixed by adding routing exceptions for aus4.mozilla.org
Linux/Mac only updates
Due to some youtube related issues release management decided to release b7 without windows updates.
- Created a new rule in Balrog
- Balrog -> Rules -> Filtered by "firefox beta-cdntest"
- Duplicated the only matching rule with the following changes:
- Mapping: Firefox-36.0b6-build1
- Priority: 91 (increased by 1)
- Build Target: WINNT_x86-msvc
- Comment: Keep windows pointing to 36.0b6
- Verified by visiting:
- offers updates to beta7 for linux: https://aus4.mozilla.org/update/3/Firefox/36.0/20150120155007/Linux_x86-gcc3/son/beta-cdntest/default/default/default/update.xml?force=1
- offers updates to beta6 for win32: https://aus4.mozilla.org/update/3/Firefox/36.0/20150120155007/WINNT_x86-msvc/son/beta-cdntest/default/default/default/update.xml?force=1
- Created a similar rule for "firefox beta"