Tracking bug filed as bug 826571.
- ewong (mentor: Callek)
L10n revisions according to opt-ins as taken from the sign-off tool (and pushed ship-it).
- Turning on automated version string bumper for 2.9.1
- Made sure all build machines have clean release directories.
- With clobberer
- Updated buildbot-configs for l10n and configs
- Updated and reconfigured buildmaster
- Kicked off with the following command:
bin/buildbot sendchange --username=ewong --master=localhost:9010 --branch=releases/comm-release -c "SeaMonkey 2.14.1build1" doit
- Tagging Good.
- All Builds good except OSX64. Some intermittent issue. Clobbered and rebuild.
- All repacks good.
Update Version for stage scripts
On stage-old.mozilla.org, modified ~/versions.sh for the current release run.
- Our mac builds (non en-US) uploaded to mac64/ so I had to move them over to mac/ on stage, for both updates and builds.
- We have no signing infrastructure for SeaMonkey right now, so I faked the signing step that is usually done after completion of builds and L10n repacks and before the update generation.
- Logged onto stage-old.mozilla.org and ran
- signing good
Send info to metrics
Sending metrics is no longer required.
Updates and Verification
- _l10n_verify and updates started automatically, triggered by the fake-signing.
- L10n verification is mostly useless, since we have lots of expected changed strings.
- Update good.
- Update verification good.
Copy Language Packs
langpackmove.sh as documented in 2.0b1 notes to move the langpacks into the directory we want them in for release.
zipcopy.sh as documented in 2.0b1 notes to move the Windows zips into the directory we want them in for release.
make-checksums.sh as documented in 2.0.3 notes, created MD5SUMS and SHA1SUMS files containing all files we release - copying the README from last time and replacing the versions as needed, as well as doing the same for Linux x86_64.
Push build to TrendMicro
I used the TrendMicro provided staging ftp directory to stage 2.10 win32 (all locales) for them to scan, and be sure there are no false-positives.
- Used |viruspush.sh| on stage for this.
- E-mailed our TrendMicro contact to let him know of the new version available on their FTP server.
Push To Mirrors
mirrorpush.sh as documented in 2.0.3 notes to finally push the files to the public dir for mirrors to pick them up.
WE ARE HERE
Used 'Force Build' to start the final_verification builder; all tested URLs are HTTP 200 and 302 - ready for going public!
Push website updates Live
cvs up -Pd && patch -p0 < patch && cvs ci -m ....
Push Updates to the beta Channel
Once website updates are live
On aus |/opt/aus2/snippets/staging/|:
~/bin/backupsnip Sea*2.15-build1 ~/bin/pushsnip Sea*2.15-build1
Send the announcement to newsgroups and about-mozilla.