Firefox 100 SUMO Sprint
What is SUMO Sprint?
SUMO Day/SUMO Sprint is that time of the week when the whole Mozilla community comes together to answer incoming questions on the support forum for Firefox, Firefox for Android, and Firefox for iOS users. Check out this page to learn more about it.
What's new in Firefox 100
|Picture in Picture
|How do I use Firefox spellchecker
|Change web appearance setting
|Will Firefox 100 work on Windows 7?
Firefox for Android
|What's new in Firefox for Android 100
|Search for browsing history and bookmarks in Fx for Android
|HTTPS-Only mode in Firefox for Android
Firefox for iOS
|What's new in Firefox for iOS 100
|Customize Firefox home on iOS
|What's new in Firefox Focus for Android
Find out more
Please refer to the following contributor discussions and blog post to learn more about the known issue:
- Firefox desktop release discussion
- Firefox mobile release discussion
- Mobile localization discussion
- r/firefox monthly wrap-up by yoasif
- Firefox 100.0.1 - May 16, 2022. The main driver is PiP bugs (more on the release notes).
- Fenix/Focus/Klar 100.2.0 - May 16, 2022.
- Please check out the contributor discussions above to learn more about known issues for Firefox 100.
How to get involved in the sprint?
Join us in our community portal event and contribute by:
- Answer forum questions
- Respond to actionable tweets
Answer forum questions
Respond to actionable tweets
You can also help many people who are having problems with their Firefox by responding to actionable tweets (meaning that the tweet expressed that somebody need support). Check out this article or take this short course to know more about how you can help people on Twitter. We strongly recommend existing community members to use Conversocial to reply to tweets from the official support account, @FirefoxSupport.
How can I get more help?
You can join our Matrix channel to ask questions/join community discussion.