- Get the latest release of Thunderbird from getthunderbird.com
- Learn how to deploy, and get support for "Thunderbird in an organization" at Thunderbird for enterprises.
- New Release and Governance Model
- Thunderbird Communication Channels - How and where to get information.
- Weekly Status meetings - Weekly Thunderbird status meeting - how to participate, and meeting notes.
- Getting help - Problems when using Thunderbird? Here's how to get help.
Thunderbird is self-supported by its user community. We need and welcome you to give back to the community. No prior experience is needed in most cases to help with:
- Thunderbird Support on SUMO - Visit Thunderbird support forum where you can answer users' issues which "need attention" (and issues with other statuses). support.mozilla.org (SUMO) is where Thunderbird users are supported by the community.
- Thunderbird Knowledge Base on SUMO - Visit the Knowledge Base (KB) where you can help improve documentation which users refer to for assistance.
- QA testing - How you can help with quality assurance and testing.
- Localization - Information on how you can join translators to localize Thunderbird.
- Contributing patches and fixes - How you can get started contributing patches and fixes.
- Community members - List of active community members contributing to and supporting Thunderbird.
To get more information about how you can help, talk to a human, or to introduce yourself, see Thunderbird Communication Channels.
- UX - User Experience
- Feature Work - Ongoing work that is expected to land in the Thunderbird core
- Development - General development area.
- Extensions - Information for developers looking to develop extensions for Thunderbird.
- Automated Testing - Automated Testing of Thunderbird.
- Discussion for new features - A place to discuss and consolidate potential new features.
- Thunderbird/Infrastructure - Thunderbird Build & Release Infrastructure.
- Level of support for add-on -- Level of support for add-on.
- Thunderbird Marketing - Help spread the word on Thunderbird.
- Participation - Ongoing work around participation & community
- Archived - Obsolete Thunderbird wiki pages.
- Other projects - Projects related to Thunderbird.
- Open Badges - How Thunderbird might use Open Badges
- Toronto Thunderbird Summit October 15-18, 2014 - Thunderbird 2014 Contributors Summit
- Thunderbird Roles - Thunderbird Roles (Under Development)