Agenda & Notes
- Account Provisioning
- In a reasonable state, needs styling and error handling.
- APIs ETA TBD.
- Standard8 needs to document flags
- Otherwise still waiting for branching decision based on account provisioning.
- Standard8 to bump trunk to 3.3a1 to match Bugzilla versioning
- Tracemonkey builder - sent email to js folks (today)
- Libxul work progressing.
- most of the issue lying in LDAP integration.
- Need to work on js in chrome.
- 3.1.3 & 3.0.7
- Releasing today.
- Anti-Virus Vendors
- Issue with installation method, will be broken on update of Thunderbird.
- Kaspersky have acknowledged our communication and say they are looking at the issue.
- Also issue with installation method.
- McAfee have requested more details (versions, exact component etc) to be able to send to correct place, details have been supplied.
- Advertised major updates
- 3.0 -> 3.1.2:
- 11th Aug @ 10%, 13th Aug @ 25%, 25th Aug completely unthrottled.
- Will be "pausing" updates whilst we do security updates to 3.0.7 and then making a fresh offer in a couple of weeks.
- 2.0 -> 3.1.2:
- 18th Aug @ 10%, 31st Aug @ 20%
- Probably 500k users upgraded, maybe more
- Looking at % ADUs across each build:
- 11 Aug: 2.0: 47.7%, 3.0: 33.2%, 3.1: 19%
- 30 Aug: 2.0: 40.5%, 3.0: 15.7%, 3.1: 43.8%
- 7 Sept: 2.0: 34.1%, 3.0: 13.1%, 3.1: 52.2%
- Some users are asking how to downgrade on gsfn
- fixed a few bugs
- Throttle levels should stay the same 1 out of 5 will get an update offer. 1 ping a day.
- Quick filter not visible enough for some user
- Some password issues
- 3.0 -> 3.1.2:
dmose: yeah, i wonder if the more leveraged place to iterate on design is sumomo front page dmose: eg we can make a few changes to the start page, which we should dmose: but presumably we're only going to have a room for a little, and then that content will guide people to SuMoMo
- Conversion funnel
- 30% more than funnel cake 1. Number needs to be crunched. 5K pings. Need to wait fro a full week of data. Need to figure our if german is kicking in or not, might also be due on a difference of day.
- Supported Add-ons
- Standard8 will add onto checklist (still needs to do general work on checklists).