Agenda & Notes
Account Provisioning, OpenSearch, & priorities
- I'm doing new mockups where we choose the provider first, and I'll be sending those out to the providers when I'm done.
- We're chatting with people on the legal fronts
- That's about it.
- Blockers still progressing
- Looking to get a beta building this week or next, depending on l10n status.
- We ran into a lot of red recently, so we might miss this deadline.
- String freeze for TB6 today!
- Should be getting channel switching set up.
- We'll be getting build set up this week ready for 24th May.
Stability & Security Releases
- There will be a 3.1.11 release on 21 June (in sync with the other releases).
- Need to co-ordinate with Sancus.
- Talked to someone on metrics about looking at numbers.
Ludovic, gozer, bwinton, rebron, bienvenu.