Agenda & Notes
- Release Date
- Status updates:
- A few blockers/issues remaining.
- Hoping to give go for final beta on Wednesday/Thursday or before.
- Gives us about a week of testing before we do the release build.
- 37 locales signed off, 6 pending. 3 more are green, but no sign-offs.
- May get one of the green ones today. Need to figure out some of the pending locales as they aren't fully localised.
- Sancus moving forward with mozilla.org.
- L10n plans coming together.
Account Provisioning, OpenSearch, & priorities
- Acct Provisioning - Scheduled Privacy and Security Reviews.
- OpenSearch - Squib has helped a lot.
- There's still more to do.
Stability & Security Releases
- 3.1.11 built and going out to beta today.
- There will be a 3.1.11 release on 21 June (in sync with the other releases).
- Nothing added.