- Releases/Priority_Ranking (Normal / Medium / High)
- Thunderbird drivers (thunderbird-drivers) to give decision.
- Project Lead (TBD).
- Create new page on Releases for the point release.
- Copy Releases/Checklist and link to from page in previous step.
- Follow steps on Releases/Checklist - relevant owner to strike out each step as it is performed.
- Do all relevant folks have permissions to access security bugs?
- No. Standard8 doesn't have access to bugzilla or list, Ludovic doesn't have access to list.
- Which checklist?
- AV/firewall vendors - need more info.
- Will poke SS
- Release Notes
- Who/what/when, where does l10n come into it?
- How do we get the security centre updated? 
- Point release and drivers could be a separate groups of people - therefore create a separate list release-drivers? (may be a good idea anyway to separate out the two types of email)
- See how it goes using thunderbird-drivers
- Do the project leads have un-moderated access to mozilla.announce.prerelease and mozilla.announce?
- Poke MoCo guys more. Helps to be subscribed to the list.
- Release checklist step "Notify mirrors of beta release - Project lead emails Justin" - need more info.
- Asked gozer to find out
- How much does Build:ReleasePolicy apply to us? How do we monitor/get details.
- Asked gozer to find out.
- Do relevant folks have access to update website?
- Need to know who's doing it.
- Do we need template announcements?
- Need our own version of How to draft release notes
- Need to talk to davida/rebron
- MDC DevNews - are we posting there, if so how?
- Sent email asking.
- Need to be aware that 1.9.1 may have different release schedules/targets, nightlies will presumably use latest 1.9.1, but releases will probably want to use tagged versions, or verify the fixes in between the latest tagged and where to release from.