As of April 4 2006 I am a Mozilla 1.7.12 user with the following extentions
- IE View
- open link in...
- Tabbrowser Extensions (One of the most important one as far as I'm conserned)
I also have been using the following script added to my "prefs.js"
- user_pref("keyword.URL", "http://www.google.com/search?q=");
- user_pref("keyword.enabled", true);
it allows me to google any string by putting it where one usually enters a websites URL.
Also here is what I added to the Installing Extensions talk page so any help on the below would be great!
"I really like Firefox but I find that it is missing one key feature for me to transition from Mozilla 1.7.12 to Firefox 22.214.171.124, that is the lack of the same Mozilla "Bookmark This Group of Tabs" feature in Firefox.
Now I know that Firefox has a "Bookmark All Tabs..." option but unlike Mozilla it creates a folder just like any other and has an option to "open in tabs" at the bottom of the folder. I can see why they did this and it would be nice to be able to enter a bookmark group to access only one tab... Yet it is something that is really rarely needed and could be done by hovering over the tab group for a short while.
Now this might seam like a minor gripe considering all the other positives Firefox has over Mozilla, Yet I am truly addicted to the bookmark group in Mozilla and there are a few main reasons behind this:
- it looks different than the other folders and is easy to distinguish
- one simple click on the bookmark group to open it
- The "Bookmark This Group of Tabs" defaults to show you the file tree (for lack of a better term) giving you a quicker way to save the bookmark group.
Now I have been unable to find any extention that would allow me to use the same Mozilla bookmark group functions inside of Firefox. Can someone point me to where that is located, or is it possable that someone could point me to a person that could create this?
Also why can't you use Alt-Enter to access the properties of a bookmark?Please help.... Thanks!"