< Websites | Mozilla.org | Archive
This page has been archived and its contents may be out of date.
This page will track any suggestions for changes or updates to the Mozilla brochure.
- Discussion of ways to make text less American sounding
- Timeline items are out of date now
- Proposal for new Mozilla Brochure content (Kerim)
Thoughts on new content
In general the original brochure seems to just be explaining what Mozilla is. An update should be about Mozilla's mission and what is being done to advance it (Firefox, web standards, Drumbeat, grants, donations, etc.)
- Mission content / 'keeping the web open for the next 100 years'
- Drumbeat as a new way to fulfill our mission to go along with Firefox (and other applications) as tools to achieve our goals
- Getting involved with Mozilla
- Donations focused on Open Web Fund
- Bring is some Hacks stuff about driving web standards
- Content should be less prone to getting stale (remove or scale back timeline and users and market share numbers?)
- De-emphasize organizational information and community, technology, organization usage in favor of One Mozilla messaging
- Update address
Thoughts on design
- Design still feels current, just needs tweaking
- Update Firefox and Thunderbird logos
- Add Drumbeat and donation shirt images