The following is a draft content proposal for the new site. Please feel free to comment with suggestions or questions.
- Learn About Mozilla
- Our Community
- Our Projects
- Our Causes
- Get Involved?
Note: designs should be flexible enough to grow or expand nav a bit -- it might be 4 or 5 links
- Intro text (Take What Is Mozilla paragraph from Concept #1 for second round mockups)
- 3 projects (Firefox, Thunderbird and rotating area for SeaMonkey, Bugzilla, Camino, Lightning) -- note this is projects not products
- 3 slots for Foundation?, Mozilla Store and rotating area for various initiatives (accessibility, education, research...)
- News feed w/3 entries
- Blog feed w/3 entries?
- Space for principles / quote / question / call to action
- Established in 1998 -- link to history page?
- Expanded set of links from top nav
- Roles & Leadership
- Planet Mozilla
- Air Mozilla
- Mozilla Developer Center
- Mozilla Manifesto
- Open Security
- Bug hunting
- Quality Assurance
- ... (something else?)
- Portions of this content are © 1998–2009 by individual mozilla.org contributors / Content available under a Creative Commons license
- Last modified August 13, 2008 Document History Edit this Page (or via CVS) -- (unless this goes higher up in body of pages)
- How much content is too much? How much is too little?
- Does the mission tab reflect...?
- Is get involved a good nav item or should it be incorporated other ways in each page?
- Do we need to reserve space on home page for Mozilla Foundation?
- Should we go with 'our' or 'the'
- Does the list order for nav matter?
- Do we like the 'established in 1998' idea?
- Is a news feed and planet feed too much?