« previous week | index | next week »
- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- Watch at https://mzl.la/project-meeting-2019-02-04 or anonymously at https://air.mozilla.org. You can also watch on the Mozilla YouTube channel at https://youtu.be/S08iZdhW5Lo?t=874
- join #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
Friends of Mozilla
- Shivam Singhal is our newest Friend of Add-ons! Shivam has been an active member of the add-ons community for the last year and a half as an extension developer and bug squasher on AMO. You can read more about his contributions on the Add-ons Blog.
- Huge props to all the Mozillians -- staff and volunteer contributors --who participated in FOSDEM in Brussels this past weekend, as speakers in the Moz Devroom and beyond, and staffing our table and sharing stickers and knowledge. Special shout-out to Anthony Maton, who wrangled all details of Mozilla's participation! https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/track/mozilla/ (there will be video of the talks)
Monday, 04 February
Tuesday, 05 February
Wednesday, 06 February
Homebrew Website Club
- 17:30-19:30 (local times) at
- Details and RSVP! https://indieweb.org/events/2019-02-06-homebrew-website-club
Thursday, 07 February
ET Speaker Series: The Ethical OS Toolkit, with Futurist and Game Designer Jane McGonigal (see wiki link below). This event will be in the San Francisco office and streamed to AirMo and Commons
Speculative Futures Meetup: Data and the Decision Tree, with futurist Anne Boysen. This event will be in the Mountain View office. RSVP: https://www.meetup.com/SF-Critical-Design-Speculative-Futures/events/258342083/
Friday, 08 February
Saturday, 09 February
Sunday, 10 February
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Azita Rashed||Senior Director of Engineering, Research||Emerging Technologies weekly update||MV||no||n/a||ET Headlines|
|Casey McGill||Immigration Specialist||Crossing Canadian border for June All Hands||San Francisco||No||n/a||Email to come|
|Miriam Avery||Foresight Strategist, Emerging Technologies||Plug for Speaker Series: Jane McGonigal and a brief lesson on Weak Signal Scanning||MV||no||Two Minute Tutorial: Weak Signal Scanning||Speaker Series Wiki|
|Sierra Reed||Social & Influencer Relations||Project Call Survey||Remote||No||n/a|||
|Andrew Krug||Staff Security Engineer, Enterprise Information Security||Mozilla IT MinIT||Remote, Via PreRecorded Video||Please play video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YVJEEivD1LrHKbZb2TATx-b-P5GxZ3l2||no|||
|Lizz Noonan||Diversity and Inclusion Project Manager||The D&I Dish (monthly update)||Remote||No||No||https://wiki.mozilla.org/Diversity_and_Inclusion_Strategy/Diversity_and_Inclusion_Strategy/Monthly_Updates|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Will Hawkins||Vicky Chin||Toronto||Toronto||Senior Firefox Performance Engineer|